}

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Actual Birthday Party!

Hi,
As usual, I have so many excuses for being away all that time, we had to prepare for the party, then the actual party and the aftermath ;) Anyway, it was so much fun to Sarah! There were only 4 children in the party including Sarah & Farida but remember, we are foreigners here with some limited friends. A very nice surprise in the party was that one of my dad's friends is a singer, he brought some of his band and they played music and sang for Sarah, it was so special. My friends are too lazy to hurry and send me the pictures they have taken so I had to snip them from the video. They aren't many but this is the best I could do with what I have. 
Ah, by the way, forgot to tell you, Farida developed stranger's anxiety. She cried whenever anyone approached her, she wanted me to hold her all the time, poor girl :'(
P.s. No one cared enough to take a picture of the hanging decorations, lol.
Here:


I have to mention that there was dinner before this point,
guess what? I prepared it all on my own!






^^^I want to cry when I see these pictures :'(

Dancing & clapping!



Opening her presents!

That's all I have got for now. I have something to do with Sarah for the next few days but I still need to prepare for it! I hope it turns out to be as much fun as I think it would be. Thank you for sharing us our moments.
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Soooo fun! The cake looks so good! And your girls are beautiful! What a great birthday Sherine :) I want to see the video!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to upload it Liz but it was very heavy :( I'll try to figure something out ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect