}

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Messy Play!

Hi,
I got bored of structured play so I thought we might take a break from our theme for a day or two so instead, we can get messy. The invitation was very simple but we all loved it, I wish we had backyard, it would have been even more fun. Here:

The invitation consisted of:
Colored ice cubes
Baby Oil
Glitter
Warm Bath


Color Mixing was fascinating in the beginning!

Final Color (makes me wish I didn't have a black ice block)

Sister share & Love :)

Yes, you can get in the tub!


After being splashed with water, LOL :D

Of course, they took a quick shower afterwards and changed their clothes but more fun was still there. I loved the fact that Sarah shares everything with little Farida. Do you remember the slime we did in Mad Science Sunday? I stored it in the fridge and we reused it. This time, I hid some objects in it (about 8-9) so it was a combination of a sensory activity and "I spy" game. 

Some of the miniature items hidden in there.



Carefully exploring!

Farida grabbed it from Sarah's hand and Sarah eventually let go for her sister.

I did nothing wrong, mommy :)

Busted!
The only solution to this was to keep the pacifier in Farida's mouth.

I hope you had fun, come back and join us soon. 
P.S. If you have any suggestions to improve this blog, you're more than welcome to share them :)
Love,


12 comments:

  1. Sherine, how did Farida get so big! She is adorable, and I can't believe she sits so well. She was just a little newborn like yesterday!!!

    Soooo messy! You are one brave mama! I love the slime, and the ice cubes! It looks like they had so much fun! And they are brave for jumping in and playing with all the mess too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Farida is getting soooooo big but way more enjoyable and fun :) We love having her to play with us :)

      Delete
  2. Awww! I love the idea of using the cubes in a warm bath and what a great way to reuse the baby tub! Can't wait to give it a try! The "I Spy" is such a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seeds and Clovers and welcome :)

      Delete
  3. What fun! I must admit that compared to me you are so brave to have all of that going on the carpet. I wish I could be that "brave" but I always take it outside so my OCD doesn't go haywire. Your girls look like they had a lot of fun. Thanks for linking up to my Enchanted Thursdays Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!You have no idea how I am trying to kill this OCD inside, I let Sarah does things I would have normally screamed if I saw someone doing a year ago! It would have been more fun if it was outside but unfortunately, we don't have outside, lol! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to link up to your Blog Hop!

      Delete
  4. Wow, these look like such fun activities! Thank you for sharing! I also really love all of your pictures--the kids are so cute!

    I'd love if you'd like to link up to my Teaching Time for Toddlers post.

    http://philwife.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaching-time-for-toddlers-montessori.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to, I'm sorry I couldn't this past week but it is only because we were so busy packing our bags getting ready to go back to Egypt in 10 days! Thank you for stoping by and I'm so glad you liked them :)

      Delete
  5. What fun! I love the ice cube activity looks like they had a great time! :) Thanks for posting on the Weekly Kid's Co-op!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like SO much fun!! i want to play too =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great weekend,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come and join, we'd love to have your company :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect