}

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving:)

Hi,
I know some other countries celebrate "Thanksgiving" but Egypt is not one of them. However, I'd try as much as I can to subject Sarah to different cultures so we had a little fun today with Thanksgiving. As usual, we started by watching some videos on youtube about turkeys and turkey songs. Then, we made a tturkey. Sarah loved the part when I painted her hands. Here it is:





"T" was another letter for this week. This time, we used pom poms. The materials again are found on 2teachingmommies.com
We also went through the "ABC Letter Soup".




We made another turkey. This time, she didn't mind putting her work up on the door:)








I am trying to introduce the numbers 11-20 unconsciously so we did this:





We went through shapes, Sarah knows the following ones: heart, circle, oval, square, rectangle, triangle and star. She finds difficulty in pronouncing triangle, square and rectangle but she knows them. We did some coloring, puzzle (she could put the correct piece in the correct place but sometimes in a different direction, lol), matching, sorting according to size and more numbers.











Thank you for reading. Happy Thanksgiving:)
Love,
Sherine

1 comment:

  1. Sherine this is so amazing! I love the very last thing, with the clips/pin numbers. So many great turkey activities! I wish I had time to do something like this today. Actually I probably could have but with all the cooking I'm exhausted!

    I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving :) Sarah looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect