}

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stay Tuned!

Hi,
Tomorrow is "Mad Science Day". The colors that we added to the tub made me think about Science & Chemistry and on the following day, I saw that "Five Below" sells "Mad Professor Science" kits. There are 3 kinds, $5 each. http://www.fivebelow.com/toys/ I bought 2. Of course some things inside are very advanced and I won't try with her because it would be pointless but how much fun do you think it will be when Sarah sees things growing in size, colors changing, volcanoes erupting and  her fingers playing in goop! Tomorrow is literally a "trial and error" process, either she gets too excited and we have "Mad Science Sunday" every week or she gets frustrated and hates it and we learn that it is a bit too early to do this now;) We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. Mad science sunday sounds so fun!!! I can't wait to see what you guys do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect