}

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We are still working on letter "F"

Hi,
I have to be honest and admit, we are doing less and less everyday and I can feel my girl not liking it and not feeling very satisfied about it:( She is loudly protesting!Ugh, I feel so guilty! I'm not fully present for my girls and they can sense it... Anyway, here's what we did a couple of days ago and I don't know the sources of these ideas, I just pinned them on pinterest. I was surprised that Sarah could not tell where the fish's tail should be!!! I think it is because she could not visualize the fish in her mind, she could not see what we were doing until it was finished.




She said we should put two eyes (Of course, she couldn't imagine that this is only one side of it:)







I use whatever materials I have in hand, the original one on pinterest looks more professional!












She was excited that the frog jumps:) We saw a little movie about frogs and now, she knows that frogs have long tongues which they use to catch flies and insects.
Thank you for reading.
Love,
Sherine

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just saw this one! I love all the fish :) She is so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect