}

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We Are Here!

Hi friends,



We are here in Egypt. It is so crazy around here! If you watch news, you will know how the country is erupting and burning everyday with protests so we can't go out as much as we desire. On personal levels, it has been rough as well. Farida had a lip injury, both kids are sick and we are visiting doctors and hospitals almost every other day :(

Poor little girl :'(

I also have my exams and I am organizing home like a mad woman. Of course, my husband has his own ways in running the house when we are not here but these ways won't work with kids crawling and jumping at home. Of course, we did nothing in the past few days, I don't know how Sarah is managing without it but maybe, this is why she is acting up and doing her mini rebellion version.

Me (without the smile)!


Anyway, I just felt I had to share this with you and to tell you we missed you.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect