Today, we had some fun. It has been a while since we did anything. Sarah has requested playing with her policeman costume over and over. I had the idea in my mind and it took me less than 10 minutes to put into action so pardon the randomness of it and the fact that the cards were not computerized or laminated.
Getting Ready to catch the thief!
I had 8 cards, the instructions were as follow:
- To catch the thief, find 10 gold coins that he dropped.
- Go to the living room and hunt for the eggs.
- Play a basketball game.
- Go to the bathroom and shoot the target.
- Let's do the ABC activity.
- Tell sister a story and get another paper from mommy.
- Spell your name using the blocks.
- This is the final episode, go to daddy's rocking chair in the living room and catch the thief.
Pretending to read her first clue ;)
The gold coins were hidden in obvious places, the target of the game was fun and not to frustrate her.
Searching for the gold coins.
The illuminated eggs is PAHMs idea. They used it in Easter. I bought laser lights from five below store, the pack contained 4 lights and cost $2. I hid another gold coin in each egg and one egg add a clue card,
Hunt for the illuminated eggs.
Reading little sister a story!
The ABC activity game!
This one exhausted her and I was happy, it means someone will sleep early tonight ;)
Jumping over the pillow, flexing muscles and moving like an inchworm!
She did it on her own :D
Shoot the target
(It was in the bathroom and I used a temporary marker)
Basketball game, obviously she was cheating, lol!
Catching the thief,
No one could have imagined that her doll is the thief!!
Thank you for joining us, I hope you enjoyed.