}

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Children's Museum of Manhattan (Photo Explosion) !

Hi,
So, we are spending the last month for us here in the US and trying to enjoy as much as possible. Yesterday, we went to The Children's Museum of Manhattan. I was determined not to force Sarah to make something or play something she doesn't want but I was amazed to find the little shy girl who was always hesitant to try out something new very daring and trying everything. Also in the circle time, she joined, sang and clapped happily. So, here are the photos. There was also a lot of role playing :)






























There will be a few changes here on the blog in the coming few months. First, I'll be homeschooling Sarah only for one year. Why one year? Because in Egypt, Homeschooling is not an option for families so I will do it until Sarah reaches the school age here in Egypt. So, in the coming days, I'll be preparing our own customized curriculum. Let me know if you are interested in seeing it, then I will download it for you when finished. 

Second, I'll be back to my work as a teacher so I will include here some of the things we would be doing in our class. Remember, I teach 6-8 years old students and our classes in Egypt take up to 45 students so it won't be easy. Interested?!
That's all for now, we'll see where the coming days will take us!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect