}

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Favorites!

Hi,
Sarah and I usually talk and ask questions before we sleep or nap. Today I thought about asking her about her favorites. I would love to see how her answers will vary over years. Here are the Q & A:

  1. What's your favorite color? Pink
  2. What's your favorite food? Green Peas
  3. What's your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
  4. What's your favorite toy/game? Dress up / role play
  5. What's your favorite piece of clothes? Dresses
  6. What's your favorite song? 2 Arabic songs
  7. What's your favorite number? 3 because I'm 3
  8. What's your favorite letter? "S" for Sarah
  9. What's your favorite book? Old Macdonald had a Farm book
  10. What's your favorite animal? A lion
  11. What do you want to be when you grow up? A baby's doctor ;)

I am sure there were more questions that I don't remember. She asked me the same questions and I am so glad she didn't change her answers for me. 
Thanks for sharing us our interests and favorites :)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect