}

Friday, October 19, 2012

Late!

Hi all,
I know everyone has finished "back to school" theme, we also did but I am late in blogging so here it is. First, I have to mention that I am impressed with Sarah. In a couple of months (in which we rarely did any activity), she is able to use the scissors pretty well. She is counting now till 20. She knows how to do patterns and sort according to size. I think her daycare helped in this a lot. 

On the other hand, Little Miss Farida is driving me bonkers. She is screaming non stop, how dare we take something from her? She takes everything from Sarah and throws it away. Sarah can't take it anymore and is starting to play rough with her. Farida is also able to walk 5-6 steps on her own. However, she doesn't say any words, not even baba or mama. She does random sounds but not a word. It is starting to concern me :( 

Here we go, thank you 2teachingmommies, I printed all the materials from there:


Sharpening the pencil, lol!

Scavenger hunt!





I have no idea what caused this face!



Sorting according to size



Phonics



This tongue was out throughout the whole cutting process, lol

Roll & graph!

Thank you for being with us!
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect