}

Friday, October 4, 2013

First Day of School!

Hey friends everywhere, 
It has been a fantastic day at school. Sarah loved it so much that she wants to go every day :) Yes, the helicopter mother buried inside me has shown and I thought that my job as teacher has prepared me, ha! But I think I can deal with this. 












Anyway, here are the activities we did yesterday. First, I have prepared her a list of school related things that she needs to find around the house, treasure hunt. The list included: school bag, pencil, pencil case, pencil sharpener, eraser, ruler, scissors, glue, tissue box, wipes, school uniform, envelope folder, plate, cup, apron, table placement, crayons and lunch box. She was so excited looking for them around the house, running from one place to the other.






Then, we had a themed bath. I drew the stationery on foam. I drew a school bag, a pencil, an eraser, a pencil sharpener, a book, a ruler and a pair of scissors.




Finally, of course, I can't do it without a sensory bin :) This one included: a pencil case, shredded papers, pencil sharpener, scissors, erasers, glue, pencils, crayons, letter blocks and a small book. Here:





Thank you for being with us. We hope you have enjoyed.
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect