}

Monday, March 26, 2012

One Title Won't Fit All!

Hi,
I am sorry we've been away for a while now but of course you can guess that I've ruined my new schedule, thanks to Turkish episodes that make me awake throughout the night :) 
So let's get back to work.
We went to an imagination playground. For those who hears about these playgrounds for the first time, Imagination Playground is a breakthrough play space concept conceived and designed by internationally acclaimed architect David Rockwell. The mission of Imagination Playground is to encourage child-directed, unstructured creative “free play,” the kind of play that experts say is critical to a child’s intellectual, social, physical and emotional development. Free play leads to creative minds, which in turn will lead to greater innovation in all aspects of human endeavor and problem solving. So do you think Sarah enjoyed it? Well, mommy definitely enjoyed it way more. I have a very cautious toddler, she weighs things before doing them and decides whether she can or can't do them. Even when she was an infant, she was also cautious. Sometimes, I blame myself for that because I accuse myself of causing it but looking back, I think it is just her nature. Don't get me wrong, we were raised in a way that forbids us from getting dirty or wet, playing risky games, ...etc so I used to do that in the first years with Sarah and that's why I blame myself. Anyway, I had to play every single thing in this playground so that she can join me and she did :) Of course, I didn't take many pictures because I was having fun playing but here:

She was happy to ride her car for the first time outside.





^^^Back to her comfort zone :)

Yesterday, we had our Mad Science Sunday. We had some "Do not open these bottles", "erupting volcanoes" and "goop".

Farida was happy getting showered with water.

Forget about opening it, let's squeeze it :)



Bad photos but watch how Interested Farida was.




We loved these colors.





Why did I let this happen? lol.
In the past I wouldn't have but now, I'm OK with it 
although I'm still cleaning after this mess.

And some little Math too, 2 Do-a-dot sheets and a dice. Who finishes first? Unfortunately, I did.




Thank you for joining us, hope you had some fun.
Love,




2 comments:

  1. It looks like you were having a lot of fun at the Imagination Playground Sherine! And you said you didn't let her get dirty? I can see you've changed your mind about this with the volcano and the goop! Oh my goodness!! Adrian wouldn't stick his hands in there for anything :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was in the past but now, I allow it although I'm cringing at the thought of it;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect