}

Monday, April 23, 2012

Finding Time!

Hi,
I think I talked about this in an earlier post or maybe it was just in my head, I'm too lazy to go back and check so bear with me. I'll put myself in a challenge for a week. In this week, I will not use the internet during my children's awake time except to chat with family. I will give them my undivided attention. I was like this and I've always felt guilty. 
^^ You can add a cell phone & a laptop to this picture.


Now, it is time to change this. I want to pass my set challenge this week because if I did, I would adopt this approach for a month and then hopefully, all the time. I would blog, play internet games, study, ...etc if and only if Sarah & Farida are asleep. I WILL find time and I WILL give them this time and this is the least they deserve from their very loving mommy. So, here we go. Today is April 24th, on the 30th of this month, I will tell you how I achieved. Wish me luck!


Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect