}

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fire Safety (part 2)

Hi,
Today, we continued with our fire safety theme. I didn't really do much about this one, I found the pack on this fabulous site. I didn't have time to laminate them but instead, we did a mini-book. Here:

Coloring!

In this puzzle, I took off only 4 pieces.
It's just a start!

Shadow matching!


Word cards!


Voila :)


Do you remember the geoboard I started doing some time ago. I didn't use pins, I used push pins, way safer and mission finally completed.

Sarah still doesn't know it is for her :)

And this is the plant we planted a few weeks ago, this picture was taken a week ago and now it is much bigger. Strangely, only one has grown!!!


Thank you for joining us. Come back soon.
Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect